ABOUT THE VISION
Briefly about Integrative Counseling and Support Centre’s vision
Integrative Counselling and Support Centre’s vision was created based on the needs of the community, many years of experience of implementation and development of social services for children and families at risk and the vision of our expert team to create a support model in accordance with modern European and world standards. This work is based on a comprehensive, holistic approach to working with children and families at risk.
Integrative Counselling and Support Centre contribute to:
- respecting rights acknowledged in the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child
- achieving Global Sustainable Development Goals
- realising the strategic goals and priorities for implementation in the field of social policy according to the National Development Strategy of the Republic of Croatian until 2030
- regional accessibility and development of insufficient and underdeveloped social services for children and families at risk
- achieving goals of the Strategy for the Development of the Urban Agglomeration of Osijek
- supporting European Social Fund priorities
- applying principles of the European Pillar of Social Rights
- achieving the goals of the National Recovery and Resilience Plan 2021-2026.
The needs of the community have been explored through long-term preparation and implementation of the Centre’s projects and programs within which we have developed collaborations with numerous stakeholders and experts from the system of social welfare, education and health.